Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dresses and booties

More dresses? More booties?

One simple answer....YES!

I've had this fabric since Christmastime, and I knew I wanted to make a dress for Paysie out of it. I showed it to my mom while she was here, and she made a pair of booties to match. A few days later, I made a peasant style dress with some gathering at the waist!

Paysie wore it to church this morning...but it was still a little chilly, so she wore a sweater over it. Maybe next time she wears it, you'll be able to see her puffy sleeves!




A couple weeks ago, I made Paysie a couple of dresses....one out of a seer-sucker fabric and one out of a nice cotton fabric with cherries on it!

Of course, my mom made Paysie a pair of cherry booties to match!




We are working on the whole modesty thing with Paysie!!

I made up the patterns to the dresses, but they are just simple peasant style dresses!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

She is just too precious for words!