Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Public School Parents' Guide to Homeschool Parents


We all know that there are a lot of misconceptions about homeschoolers, and, while most of those tend to be centered around the kids, there are a lot of misconceptions about homeschool moms (and dads), as well.  I’m often surprised to hear some of the things that people who don’t homeschool think about homeschooling parents.  I guess I shouldn’t be.  I used to be a public school mom (for two years) and I imagine that I thought some of these things, too, though it’s been so long that I really can’t recall for sure.
Anyway, I’d like to make some homeschool mom confessions (at least, as relates tothis homeschool mom).  Oh, and the title just sounded fun.  No negative implications intended there at all.  Some of my best friends and favorite relatives are public school parents.
You can read the rest here.

No comments: