Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009

It's 2009.

What more is there really to say?

The first thing that Nolan said yesterday was that his birthday was next month. I guess we know where his focus is!

I went out on New Year's Eve with my twin cousins and walked around Freeport (where LL Bean is) in 15 degree weather. It was cold...not to mention the light snow that was falling.

We ate lunch with my cousin Pete who is a magician! We were able to catch one of his shows at Beans. It is always neat to sit in the crowd and here people rave about how great of a magician he is. My little Pete is all grown up! If you want to see if he's coming to your neighborhood, check him out here.

We stayed up too late on New Year's Eve.

There was disappointment when the ball dropped....very anti-climactic. And there was laughing when Ryan Seacrest and Kelly Pickler (among others) announced that their lives were changed and will never be the same due to their New Year's Eve experience in downtown NY City. It's amazing the amount of power a dropping ball has, right?

Today is my 19 year anniversary of getting hit by a little red pick-up truck. I was 11 years old and was crossing the street to go visit my friends at school. I can't believe it's been that long. So there is a random piece of information about me to start your new year with.

Soon to come....A Quelf game rap up!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy New Year, I hope it is filled with all the joy and happiness you deserve!

It would be fun to sit in the audience and hear their thoughts of his performance.

How tramatic it must have been when you got hit by a truck. I watched my sister get hit by a truck once. I don't remember the date, she wasn't hurt, but it was terrifying.