*What I was doing 10 years ago: I was working 3 jobs, about 60 hours a week...
*5 things on my list to do today:
1. Laundry (when isn't that on my list?)
2. Sweep floors
3. Finish up the book I'm currently reading: Elizabeth Prentiss: More Love to Thee
5. Take a nap
*Things I would do if I were a billionaire-
1. Donate a huge amount of it to missions.
2. Put aside a college fund for each of my kids.
3. Pay off the house and van and any debt we might have.
4. Get a summer house in Maine.
5. Do some fix-up work around the house that John and I have talked about doing in the future.
*3 of my bad habits
*5 Places I’ve lived
1. Central Falls, RI
2. Topsham, ME
3. Farmington, ME
4. Brunswick, ME
5. Johnson City, TN
*5 jobs I’ve had
1. Pampered Chef rep
2. I worked in sales at a Direct Marketing company
3. Preschool teacher
4. Customer Service rep for Verizon's phone service
*5 People I want to know more about, that means you’re tagged!
I would tag people, but they ignore me, lol.
Kohl’s Coupon Codes | Large Yankee Candles, $9.79 Shipped
26 minutes ago