Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

By Angela!

*What I was doing 10 years ago: I was working 3 jobs, about 60 hours a week...

*5 things on my list to do today:

1. Laundry (when isn't that on my list?)
2. Sweep floors
3. Finish up the book I'm currently reading: Elizabeth Prentiss: More Love to Thee
4. Relax
5. Take a nap

*Things I would do if I were a billionaire-

1. Donate a huge amount of it to missions.
2. Put aside a college fund for each of my kids.
3. Pay off the house and van and any debt we might have.
4. Get a summer house in Maine.
5. Do some fix-up work around the house that John and I have talked about doing in the future.


*3 of my bad habits

1. Sarcasm
2. Self-righteousness
3. Pride


*5 Places I’ve lived

1. Central Falls, RI
2. Topsham, ME
3. Farmington, ME
4. Brunswick, ME
5. Johnson City, TN



*5 jobs I’ve had

1. Pampered Chef rep
2. I worked in sales at a Direct Marketing company
3. Preschool teacher
4. Customer Service rep for Verizon's phone service
5. Mommy


*5 People I want to know more about, that means you’re tagged!

I would tag people, but they ignore me, lol.

No comments: