Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year! (a day late!)

I know I've been a bit negligent with my blog, but it's been nice to take a break and visit with family. We are heading back to Tennessee tomorrow and it's supposed to be COLD!

My sister, Erin, and her family spent the night New Year's Eve and spent the day here yesterday. The kids all played outside, while our annual meal of Lasagna and Meat Pie cooked in the oven.




They sure worked up an appetite! Of course, my picky eaters (namely Nolan and Gideon) ate a few slices of cranberry sauce and called it good. Haddon, however, loved his lasagna!




We've had a great trip, but I am looking forward to getting settled back in at home and am definitely looking forward to the temperature getting above freezing!

I just had to show this picture, lol. He looks so sad! He was all snuggled up after playing outside. He just wouldn't smile for anything!


Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: