Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's like I'm 10 years old again....The New Kids are back!

Hard to believe that it was 19 years ago that I used to listen to my Hanging Tough cassette tape from NKOTB. That is, until my parents took the tape away from us because they thought it was too mature for our age...so we kept up to date on them through our cousin!

Can you believe that they are coming back? I'm not sure how that will be....they are now almost 40 years old! Um, in my head, they are still teenagers!

I thought it worth posting that you can hear a preview of their new song here.

And John...stop rolling your eyes at me...I just might have to get their new cd for old times sake!

1 comment:

Memarie Lane said...

I actually was kind of impressed with the new song. Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you back!