Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Inspiration!!

I have been inspired.

When I have the time, I enjoy being crafty. I really feel like this has is a part of me that I have let go of in recent years. I don't know if it's that I now have 4 little boys and a house to keep, but there has got to be a way to do the things that I want to do, and not let anything get behind (like laundry...which I really don't want to talk about right now!)

I was looking around Blogdom yesterday, and I found my inspiration. SouleMama. Check her out. She does it all....crochet, knit, embroider, sew...the list goes on. I have been inspired to start creating again. I seem to go through spurts of creativity. I don't want to let it go again!

I figured I would start small with some bibs for Jamison. I bought the material yesterday to make him some Christmas bibs. That gives me time right? lol I also found the best pattern online to make the kids some pants...I have some fleece...what is better than comfy fleece pants for my boys???

I am currently in the middle of crocheting a blanket too.

I want to learn to do more than I know. I feel that if I want to become Proverbs 31 woman, then I should be able to do more than just take care of my children and take care of the house. If someday, I should be blessed to have a daughter, I want to be able to teach her how to do 'womanly' things.

So there you have it. I'll be sure to keep you updated. It's time to clean the dust off my sewing machine!

No comments: