Friday, July 25, 2008

The nursery is done

It's been in the works for awhile, but I think I can finally say that things are pretty well done. I still have a few things to do, but they are pretty minor.

So here you go...

The view from the door:



I made the photo boards out of wood, batting, fabric, ribbon, staples and upholstery tacks. (also the one to the right of the changing table) The material used here can also be seen in the flag banner and the decoupage pieces:


I painted the pictures behind her crib:


The bedding:


Changing table/dresser:




I sewed the flag banner that is hanging over the dresser and decoupaged the Bible verse onto pieces of wood out of fabric remnants from the flag banner:



It's hard to read and looks darker because of the reflection from the picture, but it says:
"May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's all so sweet,Shannon!