Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tying the Knot Tighter


I was excited to find out that the most recent book by Martha Peace (co-authored with John Crotts) is available for purchase.

I cannot say how much her book The Excellent Wife has impacted my life. As a matter of fact, I think I need to reread it! It really changes the focus from looking at your spouse and all that he may be doing wrong and turns it back around to seeing my own sinful reflection. There is much to examine in my own life before I start worrying about nit-picking at the things that John could be doing better.

Here is the back cover of Tying the Knot Tighter: Because Marriage Lasts a Lifetime (click to make it larger)


I look forward to reading it and hope you get a copy too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning this book! It looks really good. I'm almost finished reading The Excellent Wife. I've been blogging through it every Friday. Stop by my blog and add your two cents!!