Friday, July 18, 2008

Tickets have been bought!

We now have our tickets for Desiring God 2008...as well as our airline tickets :)

I'm also excited to report that airline tickets have been bought for the True Woman Conference being held the week after DG!

Hotels have been properly reserved.

And last but not least, we have a babysitter for the kids! I would have to say that this was one of main stressers every time we try to go out of town...and our sister-in-law didn't hesitate to say yes to watching the kids again! When you've got four kids, it isn't always that easy to find a sitter for 4-5 days...

The upcoming season of autumn looks like it's filled with traveling and great preaching...not that we don't get great preaching every Sunday, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!! I wish I could attend those conferences. I know you are going to be challenged and blessed. Will you be blogging while you're there? I'd love to read some female live-blogging.