Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.....

Today I turn 29.

I am the age that my Peppier has immortilized as the age to be. I remember growing up and asking him how old he was...his answer was "29"...which was slightly confusing to me since I specifically was asking him this on my dad's 29th birthday.

(How weird that I distinctly remember my dad's 29th birthday party.)

Anyway, here I sit, 29 years old with four little boys running around and a husband who is at work.

I will get a shower in here sometime! We've got plans to go out tonight! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad to hear that you're back safe and sound. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the past month.

I hope we can get together soon. Have fun out and about tonight for your birthday!

angela said...

Happy birthday, Shannon!!! I hope it's the best. Enjoy the day. =)