Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Works-For-Me-Wednesday (picture hanging tip)


When we moved into our house earlier this year, I was very excited to be able to paint and to hang things up where I wanted and not have to worry about getting the landlord's approval...because I was the landlord! (ok, it's a joint effort between John and I) After we had all of the painting done, it was up to me to figure out where I wanted things hung, etc. It's quite a daunting task when you have a lot of pictures to hang up! Knowing that we weren't going to be moving any time soon made me that much more cautious before making holes in the walls.



We have a giant picture wall in our living room. (at least that's what I called it!) Here's my tip: Before I ever nailed/screwed anything in, I laid everything down on the floor. It is easy to see what works, what you might want to move around, etc....before doing anything permanent!



Here are some pictures of the end result!



1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

LOOKS beautiful.

I got you down for my prize giveaways. check back daily. IM getting things donated like crazy so this drawing the 4th may take a while hahahaha. (you can enter daily)thanks again!