Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Van for sale

It has now been over 3 weeks since we left to drive up to Maine. Who knew that our dear Nissan Quest would never look upon the mountains of northeast Tennessee ever again?

Now we wait to see if we are able to find another vehicle. As John flies back home for business, I feel like I am kinda stranded. I have no car, and I have four children. This is going to be a long week.

How do you buy a vehicle quickly and make sure you are making the right decision?

I know that this situation was not what I had instore for this trip, but I know that God knows what is going on...and that gives me comfort. Instead, I thank Him that the van didn't break down during our 1,000 mile journey here. I am grateful that we are all safe. And I take comfort that this will all work out...whichever way that might be.

Oh, and if you live in Maine and want a 2000 Nissan Quest that needs about $2-3,000 of work into it.....contact me, lol.

No comments: