Monday, March 31, 2008

The kicks are a-plenty

You see, a few weeks ago, I began craving the infamous Cinnabon. As I searched to see where the closest Cinnabon was, I found out it was just way to far to justify the drive.

When I mentioned to my dearest husband that there are two Cinnabons located at the Charlotte airport, and that he was going to be flying in and out of that very airport in just a couple weeks, he said he would be more than happy to pick me up one or six, lol.

Fast forward to last night, he arrived home from his trip to Minnesota...and he brought be my precious delectable treats, complete with extra frosting!

Needless to say, me and my girl are quite enjoying this sugar overload. Every time I take a bite, Payson is kicking. I like to think they are kicks of love for the Cinnabon...not the fact that she is probably getting all hyped up on the sugar, lol.

1 comment:

NeedANap2 said...

Oh, you're going to LOVE being in Louisville for TG4G - Cinnabon at St. Matthews shopping mall!! :) I've gotten my fix from many airports!!

Do you have a bread machine? There's a great clone of a cinnabon on allrecipes.com but the frosting isn't close enough (IMHO). Try the recipe from the Pumpkin Bars I posted about http://needanap2.blogspot.com/2007/11/thanksgiving-and-recipe.html (don't add milk to thin it). :)