Thursday, March 13, 2008

We've heard it all before

I'm sure that I've said it a time or two as well.

"Just make it to that magic week 12 and all of your morning sickness will disappear."

What a crock.

I'll turn 19 weeks along tomorrow....

After spending time this morning with my head in the sink as the bile made its appearance...I challenge that whole 'magic week 12' thing.

You see, there are days, like today, where this pregnancy is kicking my butt.

Please don't look too close at my face...or else you might be scared to see the broken blood vessels from all of the dry heaving.

2 comments:

angela said...

I'm so sorry you are still sick!!!

Mrs. Cowan said...

I'm so sorry. I puked twice a day until 24 weeks and then 3 times a week until delivery. I even puked twice during hard labor. I feel your pain. - Or nausea -