Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fruit Dip

I had the idea today or rather CRAVING for fruit and dip. I don't get into all those store bought pre-made dips. Call me a dip snob if you will. I really prefer to do as much as I can from scratch...like brownies. I never buy a boxed mix. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but hey, I've got to keep busy somehow, right?

Back to dip.

The easiest most delicious recipe to dip fruit in, is this:

Marshmallow Fluff
Cream Cheese

Let cream cheese soften. Mix equal parts of both fluff and cream cheese.

Enjoy.

Really.

It's that easy.

1 comment:

MSM said...

I am going to the store TODAY for this. Someone in our family used to make something similar to this, when I was younger and wasn't about asking for ingredients or recipes. . . .

So glad you posted this now that I am all about asking for details!!