Thursday, April 3, 2008

Instructing a Child's Heart


I'm happy to see that Tim Challies has reviewed the book: Instructing a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp. I just received my copy in the mail the other day, and I can't wait to start reading it!

This is the follow-up book to Sheparding a Child's Heart.


John and I were able to attend a 2-day session with Tedd Tripp that was held in Knoxville, last year. We have been blessed tremendously by this book...and can only imagine how great his new book will be.

After reading Sheparding, it was recommended that I read Ginger Plowman's Don't Make Me Count to Three: a Mom's Look at Heart-Oriented Discipline. It really brought application to Tripp's book.
I've also found Wise Words for Moms that is a chart that goes along with Plowman's book, to be very useful.

As a mom of four, with #5 on the way, I could not recommend these more highly!!

No comments: