Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Works for me Wednesday....tired of cold waffles, pancakes and french toast???


I don't know about you, but by the time I get done cutting up waffles, pancakes or french toast for my kids, they are about ice cold.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I cut up four plates of food at a time...but seriously, I always feel a tiny bit guilty giving my children cold food.

Then I thought to use a pizza cutter to cut it up. In a few short cuts, things are all cut up and the food is still edible!

It makes preparing breakfast for your family actually fun!

This is something that you will share with everyone you know...and feel free to take complete credit for the idea!

3 comments:

Sonshine said...

Excellent idea! I do it all the time!

Thanks for sharing!

Qtpies7 said...

That is a great idea!

Sherry said...

Great idea!