Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Downtown Chicago

Entering the city...

A building...oooh, aaah!

Some water and some boats....ooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaah!

Erin, Paysie and I, in front of the giant silver bean....

A class at the outside symphony place....

Erin in front of this cool water/brick/fountain thing...
This is my friend Teresa. I'm thinking Melanie might recognize her....
I heard that these lions had Bears football helmets on them when they made it to the Superbowl...she's up higher than she looks!

Who knew that out of the three of us, no one would like olives? This is what was left of our bruschetta....yum!
Although, Teresa knew just what to do with the olives!
You can't go to Chicago and not get a stuffed pizza!!! Sooooo good! (in case you were wondering...we got broccoli, green pepper, and fresh tomato)
Our very own Vanna!

Erin is happy she doesn't live in Chicago....between the cheesecake and the pizza....oy!

We had so much fun...thanks to Teresa, our tour guide! I don't think I would have been able to manuever through the traffic!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OK...so Patrick got the message from John that you met Teresa...I'm assuming at the women's conference. So, how did that happen? I'm so glad you hooked up with her! She and her hubby are too neat! That's awesome that you connected! I can't get over it!

angela said...

Looks like you had lots and lots of fun!!