Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

I don't want to turn into one of those people who have a blog yet never blog. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I am trying to get my house in some sort of order before I go out of town again in a week!

Who would have thought that having five children, six and under...plus homeschooling and my other duties, would ever keep me from blogging on a daily basis???

Anyway, here are a couple new pictures of the girl. She's getting big, I tell ya! I need to work harder to get her smiles captured!



(her shirt says: I was worth the wait)

2 comments:

angela said...

oh, she's adorable!!! love the sweater.

Alister and Teresa Hill said...

Hi there!

Melanie Moss is my cousin and I happened upon your blog several months ago through a link from her blog!

I'll be at True Woman 08 as well! Real easy for me, since my husband and I live in the Chicagoland area! Where are you staying? Maybe we could meet for coffee or something?

You have a beautiful family, by the way! 5 children - what a blessing from the Lord! Your little girl is such a cutie! Well, all of them are! :-)

Have a good trip out here! I'm on Facebook or you can email me at athill@cnonline.net.

Lord bless you and your family!

Sincerely,

Teresa Hill