Thursday, February 21, 2008

16 week appt

(knock heard on door, Doctor enters room)

Doctor: How are you feeling?

Me: Okay, I seem to have prolonged morning sickness.

Doctor: Well, you are gaining weight.

(like 2 pounds)

Me: Yeah, I'm usually able to swallow it down.

Doctor: Any concerns? questions?

Me: Not really.

Doctor: So since you had an ultrasound at 12 weeks, we'll wait to do the next one until 4 weeks after your next appt.

Me: Um, no...can we do it next appt?

Doctor: I think we can arrange that. Anything else?

Me: Nope.

(door closes)

Pretty exciting, eh? The good news is I get an ultrasound in 4 weeks. The bad news is that my ultrasound is in 4 weeks. My Dr is quite the stickler for doing the BIG ultrasound as close to 20 weeks as he can and not a moment sooner.

Now I have to wait 4 weeks to find out that the baby is a boy, lol.

Oh, and they just got a new ultrasound machine, so I'll be able to see the baby in 3D!

March 20 at 9:30am. Mark your calendars!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am still crossing my fingers that you will have a little Princess, although looking at the pics above, you make absolutely adorable boys with cute cute cute grins!

http://everaftermyway.wordpress.com/