Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday my little groundhog!



Nolan,

Today you turned 6! I am so proud of the little boy you are turning out to be.

We had a couple years at the beginning, and we weren't sure if you (or us!) were going to make it! You had a very strong will and a stubborn streak that would often bring mommy and daddy to tears. We still have the tears, but they are now happy tears as we watch you learn and grow and become a little boy that loves God. Oh yes, you still have your moments, but you have really been growing up, right before our eyes and are so quick to apologize...there is often no need for prompting!

Your favorite song is Amazing Grace....oh how sweet the sound! I pray that as you grow up, you hold onto that truth.

Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. I love how you get so excited over even the smallest of things. I love how you are truly concerned for others. I love how you help out your brothers. I love that you still give your mommy hugs and kisses. I love that you love sports and going outside. (I don't like it that you don't like the Patriots...but we can work on that later!)

Most of all, I love the person you are turning out to be! I pray that God continues to work on your heart, softening your will, and giving you a true knowledge of who He is.

I love you so much,
Mommy



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Nolan!!!! from Gramma and Grampa in Maine!!!! We lloooovvvve you so much!!!