Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mike Huckabee to be in the tri-cities....

on Monday, February 4th....he will be in Chatanooga in the morning, and fly to the tri-cities airport for noon!

Here is what I got in my email:

Vote Pro-Life on Tuesday!

Governor Mike Huckabee to Visit Tri-Cities Meet Tennessee Right to Life's Endorsed Presidential Candidate

Join Governor Mike Huckabee for a Rally in Blountville on Monday, February 4th!
Tri-Cities Airport/Tri-City Aviation Hangar
253 Airport Circle, BlountvilleMonday,
February 4, 2008, 11:30 AM

There is a rally scheduled! I'm game....think the kids will enjoy it?

1 comment:

Diane Meyer said...

Just wanted to say "hey" and I found your blog through the Bloggy Carnival. (Wasn't that fun?) Anyway, I saw your Huckabee stuff and Prolife stuff on your site and figured out we have much in common. I'll be visiting again!
Diane