Friday, February 15, 2008

Officially saying Goodbye to KFC

You see, I am a firm believer in chicken only being as good as your honey mustard sauce. There was a time when I would proudly say that I could almost drink KFC's honey mustard sauce with a straw.

Those times are long gone.

KFC changed their honey mustard sauce. They did something to the recipe that makes me want to cry. It is now a seedy, mustardy tasting sauce that has lost all sweetness and goodness.

I will no longer be trying to get that goodness in me.

I am also disappointed with Arby's. They have fairly good honey mustard sauce. I would definitely give it 4 out of 5 stars. But they changed their chicken strips to chicken bites. They once had moist strips...now they are dry.

I'm not even going to touch McD's chicken selects. Yuck.

Help me by boycotting KFC until they give us back our sauce! I am very disappointed and will no longer be able to drive by KFC with longing. That longing has turned to disgust and sadness that I may never taste that deliciousness ever again.

1 comment:

dawn224 said...

Arby's had the jalepeno poppers that were the main food of my pregnancy... then we moved and our local Arby's doesn't have them on the menu. Ugh!