Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Freebie Update...




I would hope that those of you who sign up for the freebies and samples that I post weekly, signed up for this one! I just received my boxes in the mail. I have to say that this was one of the best freebies I have received!

I received two boxes of individually wrapped assorted chocolates that include: Coffee, Dark Chocolate, Praline Cream, Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut Cream, Praline and Hazelnut Chunk, and Cream Chocolate. YUM!

There is nothing like getting over a pound of FREE german chocolate!!

(Angela...did you sign up for this one?)

Unfortunately, it is too late now to get it...but those of you who overlooked it...maybe you should pay more attention when I post free samples and freebies!

2 comments:

angela said...

girl, you know I sign up for ALL the freebies. i'm a junkie now.

Shannon said...

I surely hope you are enjoying your chocolates!