Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My list of gifts to make

It has been asked of me by Theresa at Kids and Dogs (hi there!) to post a list of the things I have on my list to do.

I don't mind sharing, but this is going to be an incomplete list....because the names will not be posted because I know my family and friends will read this!

So here is my list:

4 pairs of fleece pants for my boys.

2 library totes...a tote bag but with one long handle to wear it crossing in front of you. For my niece and nephew who love to read!

2 mini-purses....for a couple little girly girls I know....maybe matching headbands!

2 messenger type bags....made out of hemp material. I'm so excited because I found a website that had some of their hemp fabric clearanced down, so I was able to get it much cheaper than I though!

A bunch of bags to make....not sure yet of the style. I think I might play around a little with what I end up doing.

1-2 sets of placemats and maybe some coasters.

I plan on crocheting several scarves.

We are going out of town for Christmas, so I won't be able to keep any projects until Christmas Eve. I need to figure out how to combine some of these bags. It goes quicker if I am making things in an assembly line.

I will be sure to take pictures of the lot when they are all done (and maybe given out!)....until then, mums the word!

No comments: