Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why I don't I just do it?

I need to empty the dishwasher. I have dirty dishes in the sink just waiting to replace the clean dishes that are still on the racks.

I've done a lot today...cleaned out cupboards, vacuumed the house, organized some stuff, cleaned out the children's seats thoroughly (I think I'll make them eat on the floor so my chairs and table remain this clean), etc.

But that dishwasher is still full of clean dishes.

And I'm mad cause I just made a pot of homeade mac and cheese that came out soooo good, and as I was eating a bowl of it, I started smell something burning, only to realize I forgot to turn off the heat on the stove and the remainder, aka my lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, is no good and smells and tastes like smoke.

Wah.

No comments: