Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Checklist

Swiss Cheese Green Beans: check...just have to put on the buttered bread crumbs in the morning.

Sweet Potato Casserole: check...just have to put on the pecan topping in the morning.

Party Potatoes: check...just have to put pats of butter on top before baking.

(Tomorrow, I will take these out of the fridge about an hour and a half before baking to let them get down in temperature so the stoneware doesn't crack!)



Cherry Pie, Whoopie Pies, Congo Squares and Frank's Bars: check!





Turkey Brine is done...just waiting until the turkey goes into it later.

I will make the Bread Stuffing later tonight when I have room in the fridge when the turkey goes into the brine. Of course, I can't make the gravy yet....gotta wait until tomorrow for those turkey drippings!!

Edited to say: Bread Stuffing is done....the boys helped me...pics to come!

This will definitely make tomorrow much less stressful. It also helps to have a double oven :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Goodness!!! You sure do have a feast on your hands! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.