Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Works for me Wednesday....don't be afraid of the dentist!



Okay, I've never been afraid of the dentist. I used to go every year...like you are supposed to. Then I moved far from my dentist, got married and had kids. I figured that if it wasn't hurting then it was okay.

Then I chipped a tooth. I got that taken care of. That was when Gideon was a baby. The dentist told me that because of being pregnant and the vomiting that took place from the pregnancies, it took a toll on my back teeth.

Okay, I get that.

Fast forward two more babies and the pain came back with more chipping.

Thankfully I now have dental insurance to take care of my upcoming visits.

So, my helpful tip for Wednesday is:

DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR TEETH TO GO TO THE DENTIST!

Even if you don't have insurance, it's worth the extra money once or twice a year to get your teeth cleaned. This was also recommended to me:



Get yourself one and use it and it will strengthen your gums to prevent issues with your teeth.

You're welcome...cause you will thank me later!

And go check out Rocks In My Dryer for some more helpful hints!

1 comment:

angela said...

once upon a time i used one of those and really liked it.